Pin It button on image hover
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Another semester of school....

has started for Jake. So weird. Hard to get into a new routine. I try to wake up early with Jake (5 flippin AM) to make sure we both get a good breakfast before we leave for the day. I'm slowly turning into a morning person which I guess is good since I hear I wont be getting much sleep after the babe is born. Oh well. Jake and I were anticipating an e-mail from BYU and we finally heard! Jake has been accepted for the winter semester! I knew of course he would make it but he just likes to have a back up plan. To update people, Jake has switched his major from Finance to Electric Engineering. Lets just say it's a good thing he likes math because he will be taking at least 5-6 semesters worth of math at BYU. Goodbye hubby, hello math homework. Good thing we have a little bit before that starts.

No comments: