Pin It button on image hover
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Ready...set...go!

So the semester has finally started...thank heavens; not that I didn't love being home for the holidays, I just needed a schedule to stick too...I'm lost without one. It was nice to have a couple of days where I didn't do anything at all besides read! Oh how I have missed that. I could read for hours and hours until my eyes couldn't stay open. School has been great so far! It's going to be another hard semester but a very fun and exciting one at that! Walking around campus has been quite an adventure. I wish I could just sit inside and watch all the individuals that slip and fall in the snow. I don't know why I find it so funny but at least I can laugh at myself when I fall...which has almost happen quite a number of times; one while carrying a cup of hot chocolate...that would've been very bad indeed! It's a good thing most of my classes are in the same building so I don't really have to trudge around in the snow.

Church has moved to blasted 1:30....not really excited for that one but there is a good side to having church at 1:30 and that is to finally be able to make it to Music and the Spoken Word! It's quite a different experience being there live then just watching it on TV. Well I have many new goals for this year and I hope to fulfill all of them, or at least to come close to!

Oh how I wish it would stop snowing....

No comments: